Established in 2000, Enovate is a web design agency driven by a real passion for the web. We're a small (8 people) and friendly family business and we produce innovative and user-friendly websites and web applications.
Enovate are looking to appoint an experienced part time admin assistant / PA to Director to join the team. The role would be remote, working from home, and we will provide the equipment you require to fulfil the role. Despite being remote candidates should be within occasional reach of central Chelmsford, where our office is based.
This is a part-time, permanent position, with 15 hours per week spread over 5 days (3 hours per day) with the option of working around the school day if the candidate requires it. Your hours of work would be 9am to 12pm or thereabouts (e.g. somewhere between 9am to 1pm).
What you’ll be doing
- Triaging support requests and assigning to relevant staff members
- Booking meeting rooms and parking for client meetings, occasionally attending meetings and taking notes
- Reviewing staff timesheets and approving
- Raising monthly invoices, chasing up overdue invoices and requesting PO numbers
- Monitoring project budgets and progress
- Assisting with recruitment - arranging interviews, reviewing job applicants, sitting in on interviews
- Assisting with Meetup events - booking venues, liaising with speakers and event promotion via social media and Meetup.com
- Adding posts to company social media profiles
- Publishing blog posts on the company website
- Elements of project management in relation to support queries
- Answering the phone, fielding and transferring calls
- Checking Managing Director (MD) email and forwarding to relevant staff members
- Flagging MD emails to be responded to
- Taking action on any emails that can be answered without MD input
- Purchasing employee rewards and gifts
- Organising quarterly company meetings and presentation slides for the MD
- Experience of admin and/or PA roles
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Very organised, self motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Very computer literate and comfortable using websites and social media platforms
- Great attention to detail
- Remote working
- 24 days holiday + your birthday off (for full-time so this would be adjusted pro rata)
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Company pension
- Opticians vouchers
- Modern, air conditioned office
- Christmas and summer parties
How to apply
Candidates should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.