Enovate is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and ambitious Lead Laravel/PHP Developer with 3+ years solid Laravel experience (and URLs to match) to work on exciting new Laravel web application projects. This is a unique opportunity as the role has the potential for career progression to the position of Technical Director with responsibility for overseeing and steering the technical direction of the agency as a whole.
We are a flexible employer so can accommodate a 4 day week or working from home on a nominated day or days of the week if preferred.
This is a permanent role with an initial 3 month probationary period.
The successful applicant will be comfortable with architecting Laravel web applications from scratch. Requirements gathering, scoping and time estimates are also essential aspects of the role. Along with an ability to communicate your technical vision to both non-technical team members and clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and ecosystem
- Excellent PHP programming skills including OOP, HTTP principles and PHP optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL database design and development
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Familiarity with Linux shell
- Acute attention to detail and will stop at nothing to achieve perfection
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your workload and deadlines effectively
- A relentless drive for efficiency, performance and speed throughout all your work
- A readiness to embrace and use new approaches and to keep up-to-date with industry advances
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Not essential but it would be good if you have
- A relevant university degree
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with Craft CMS
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- A great salary, commensurate with experience
- 24 days holiday
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied projects to get your teeth into
- Monthly training afternoon to tackle a task/project/goal of your choosing
- Company pension
- Modern, air conditioned office
- Christmas and summer parties
- Paid for outings to industry events/conferences
How to Apply
Candidates should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.