Michael has successfully passed the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level exam.
Hot on the heels of the Google AdWords Search Certification also achieved this week, Michael has successfully passed the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level exam.
Michael travelled to London to complete the multiple choice exam under strict exam conditions (no Googling!) and achieved an 87% pass mark.
The exam covered the following subjects:
- Designing and deploying systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Achieving this AWS Certification recognises our technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, secure, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
We moved our web hosting almost exclusively to AWS in 2013 and prior to that had been using the platform for several years. So achieving this certification was a natural progression given the accumulated knowledge and experience we've gained from using AWS in the last 4 years.
You might also like...