We've been working with Craft CMS since its launch in 2013 and currently maintain, support and host over 63 Craft CMS projects. These projects range in complexity from simple brochure style websites, through to more complex web applications and bespoke e-commerce systems. We are proud to be members of the official Craft Partner Network.
Over the years we've taken over the reins on Craft CMS projects developed by third-parties and are experienced and comfortable with executing hosting platform migrations, including those for transactional e-commerce websites. These are executed with great care, with or without the assistance of the third-party, to achieve zero or minimal downtime depending on the nature of the project and the access we have to the existing hosting environment.
We have mature processes in place to onboard existing projects into both our existing workflows and hosting environment and quickly become accustomed to both the on-going maintenance and support of such projects but also their future development and evolution as if they are our own.
Craft support & maintenance services
- Web hosting on our Craft-optimised auto-scaling and load-balanced hosting infrastructure at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Regular Craft CMS and plugin updates
- Ongoing support and maintenance either ad hoc or via a service level agreement (SLA)
- Round-the-clock support for complete peace-of-mind
- An experienced team of designers, front-end developers and Craft CMS developers ready to take your project to the next level
Why choose us?
- Members of the official Craft Partner Network
- Experienced team using Craft CMS since 2013
- Full service encompassing design, development, hosting and digital marketing
- Craft CMS specialists
- Established in 2000
- Mature processes for onboarding third-party Craft CMS projects
- Round-the-clock support